Types of Services
Prestige Funerals tailor funeral services and fees to suit your needs and maintain the highest standard, whilst looking after the smallest details.
• This style of funeral begins with a service at a church, chapel or other venue followed by a procession to the cemetery or crematorium where there is a final committal ceremony.
Unattended / No service cremation
• This style of cremation is perfect for families whose loved one didn’t want a funeral service. A memorial service can take place at a time that is convenient for the family if desired.
• Experienced and caring staff will handle all the arrangements associated with the funeral
• We consult with you at your home or at our funeral home, whichever is more convenient to you
• Handling arrangements with doctors, coroner, clergy, celebrant, hospitals, cemetery and crematorium
• Provision of prestige funeral vehicles
• Funeral notices
• Prepaid funerals available
• Pensioner discounts apply
Choosing Who to Perform the Service
There are many different people to choose from when searching for an officiator for a funeral service, from religious clergy to celebrants. Whoever you choose will play a large part in shaping the overall dynamics of the service.
If your loved one was a member of a church, they would most likely want you to ask a pastor, minister or priest from their church to officiate the service. We can contact them on your behalf.
If the deceased had no contact with a church, you should ask family members to help decide or you may want us to recommend a minister.
Prestige Funerals work closely with several funeral celebrants who we can recommend. The most important consideration is a funeral celebrant you feel comfortable with, and who is prepared to listen to you and act on your wishes.